Next RHN Meeting & Year End Social
The next monthly meeting will be a short meeting followed by a social
Monday 10 December 2018 – 7pm – Unite Union office, 33-37 Moreland St, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 8BB
Network and socialise with Housing groups and campaigners from across London
The September 2018 edition of Radical News – The Newsletter of the Radical Housing Network is now out and can be seen and downloaded from here
- Renter Power Growing Across London
- Petition about Love Lane – Tottenham
- Intentional Homelessness – Focus E15
- Housing Co-ops conference – CoCo2018
- Cressingham Gardens – Direct Action
- Potent Whisper – “Grenfell Britain”
- Replacing Dangerous Cladding – Fuel Poverty Action
- Our West Hendon
- Demolition Watch Briefing on Sadiq Khan’s Balloting Requirement
- London Housing Struggles Archive – Mayday Rooms
- Save Reginald, Save Tidemill
The Radical Housing Network is made up of groups fighting for housing justice, based in London.
Housing: Groups within our network work on a wide range of housing issues, including but not limited to, private renting, social housing, squatting, access to benefits, homelessness, and co-operative housing.
Radical: We feel we are not represented by mainstream politics, and seek to organise a movement for housing justice from below, across tenure, rooted in people’s everyday housing needs. We support a diversity of tactics, including direct action.
Network: The network is a horizontal association; a “group of groups”. We connect and cooperate with each other, across tenure, within and beyond our local neighbourhoods.