Next RHN Meeting
Next monthly meeting Monday 12 November 2018
Unite Union office, 33-37 Moreland St, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 8BB
Come and discuss how we can learn from the Take Back the City movement in Dublin
Network with Housing groups and campaigns from across London
The September 2018 edition of Radical News – The Newsletter of the Radical Housing Network is now out and can be seen and downloaded from here
- Renter Power Growing Across London
- Petition about Love Lane – Tottenham
- Intentional Homelessness – Focus E15
- Housing Co-ops conference – CoCo2018
- Cressingham Gardens – Direct Action
- Potent Whisper – “Grenfell Britain”
- Replacing Dangerous Cladding – Fuel Poverty Action
- Our West Hendon
- Demolition Watch Briefing on Sadiq Khan’s Balloting Requirement
- London Housing Struggles Archive – Mayday Rooms
- Save Reginald, Save Tidemill
The Radical Housing Network is made up of groups fighting for housing justice, based in London.
Housing: Groups within our network work on a wide range of housing issues, including but not limited to, private renting, social housing, squatting, access to benefits, homelessness, and co-operative housing.
Radical: We feel we are not represented by mainstream politics, and seek to organise a movement for housing justice from below, across tenure, rooted in people’s everyday housing needs. We support a diversity of tactics, including direct action.
Network: The network is a horizontal association; a “group of groups”. We connect and cooperate with each other, across tenure, within and beyond our local neighbourhoods.